Thanks to our leading partnerships with some of the heavy-hitting hardware providers in the IT industry, we are several steps ahead of the competition.
We showcase a diverse portfolio of hardware, including:
- IBM Power Systems
- Network infrastructure (review & upgrades)
- Data back-ups/disaster recovery
- Storage Devices: IBM Storwize V7000 and V5000
- Laptops, Desktops Servers
- Networking Equipment
- Other hardware supplies
As a trusted Cisco Premier Partner, you can find complete collaboration for midsized and enterprise businesses.
Cisco Business Edition 6000
Your employees want to connect with co-workers, customers, and business partners from anywhere, using any device. Cisco Business Edition 6000 is more than just an IP phone system. It is an all-in-one solution that solves complex communications challenges for business with up to 1,000 employees.
With Cisco BE6000, IT can deliver more valuable communication services with far less effort. One virtualized platform offers premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, instant messaging and presence, contact center, and more, including support for approved third-party applications.
Cisco Business Edition 7000
Bring your extended or growing workforce together with a full array of integrated collaboration applications that come preloaded on a single modular platform. Built on the virtualized Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) platform, the Cisco® Business Edition 7000 (BE7000) is equipped with premium Cisco Collaboration applications for voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, instant messaging and presence, and contact center. Turn them on as your collaboration needs increase and easily scale your users and devices by deploying additional BE7000 servers. The modular building block design of BE7000 is ideal for deployments from several hundred users to tens of thousands of users, providing plenty of room for future growth.
- You can further extend the value of your BE7000 solution investment with Cisco Spark™ Hybrid Services which brings your existing assets and Cisco Spark capabilities together to provide even greater collaboration capabilities and more delightful end-user and administrator experiences in a combined deployment model that meets your exact needs.
Imagine a single ISDN PRI solution that is robust and versatile enough to integrate multiple WAN E1/T1 connectivity. Cisco presents an integrated ISDN PRI Network Module that provides a direct connection to the telecommunications network. The key benefits include:
- Added Flexibility
- High-Density PRI Connectivity
- Increased Manageability and Troubleshooting